Competitive salary package
International working environment
Our client is a global Contract Research Organisation delivering full service regulatory projects for companies in nicotine industry. Its services support the entire product lifecycle, including new product development, regulatory submissions, and post marketing surveillance.
- Responsible for overall P&L of existing projects.
- Work with the Strategic Client Manager to nurture and grow existing client accounts.
- Strengthen industry partnerships and perform market analytics to identify new opportunities.
- Make sure Operational teams deliver appropriate services on proposal acceptance.
- A scientific background and knowledge of the Electronic Nicotine Delivery System (ENDS) market.
- Proficient in the regulations in nicotine industry (PMTA, TPD etc). Technical experience in this field (R&D, engineering, quality, project management) is a must.
- Strategic thinker - seeing the bigger picture and setting objectives in order to deliver the business plan while preparing the groundwork for delivery of the longer term strategic plan.
- Strategic worker - carrying out necessary planning and actions in order to forge strategic partnerships with Clients.
- Excellent communicator capable of building relationships and managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Comfortable spending time travelling and visiting clients in China.
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- Competitive salary package
- International working environment