Project Manager - Consultancy
Working closely with high level team
Excellent opportunity to join Fast Growing International Consulting Firm
My client is a unique strategic intelligence consultancy operating across the global life sciences sector
Their mission is simple: to prepare you for the future by delivering the forward-thinking assurance you need in an uncertain and highly competitive world. The knowledge and clarity we provide helps life sciences companies shape future markets by making the right strategic decisions with confidence.
My client is a company of experienced and dedicated life sciences specialists. Their unparalleled competitive intelligence capabilities are enhanced by the strategic mindset that drives their entire organisation.
This enables them to provide their clients with the assured guidance their clients need to make the right strategic decisions. they are well equipped to assist with any issue at any stage of their clients product's life-cycle.
Client and Account Management
- Manages client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle and identifying areas for future account growth.
- Manages business development activity within assigned engagements, working with client leads to deliver against key account plans.
- Scopes project opportunities and prices projects.
- Manages large, complex projects, ensuring seamless delivery of the project in line with client timelines and expectations.
- Manages the internal project team, to include global teams as necessary.
- Supports the development of project team members by aligning development needs to project deliverables and facilitating a feedback culture.
- Identifies project risks and puts in place plans to mitigate these.
- Oversees the production of all deliverable and ensures robust analysis and commercial application of all analysis to client context.
- Manages delivery of project within project budget.
- Acting as a Development Manager, ensures the continual development of reports.
- Manages all aspects of performance of reports, to include performance management, performance review, development and career planning, etc.
- Manages any under performance issues promptly and in line with company policy.
- Supports the roll out of global change initiatives.
- Becomes involved in at least one regional or global internal initiative.
Key Technical Skills / Experience:
- Experience managing complex projects which are strategic in nature.
- Line management experience is desirable
- Highly proficient in MS Office (to include Excel and PowerPoint).
Key Behavioural Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build relationships both internally and externally at all levels..
- Strong people management skills.
- Ability to manage difficult conversations with ease.
- Excellent communication skills, to include writing and presentation skills.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of the life sciences / pharma industry, to include recent trends, developments and current challenges.
- Demonstrates a commercial mindset, able to identify business development opportunities.
- High level analytical skills.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Aligned to Deallus values: Collaboration, Curiosity, Passion, Resilience and Winning Mindset.
- Experience: 5 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Degree(s): BA/BS/MS/PhD o Major(s): Life Sciences
Your commitment and passion to drive the portfolio project management will be rewarded with the competitive package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment you will enjoy the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.