Project Manager - 阀门
Leading supplier of valves in O&G industry
Work closely with International clients
Our client is market leading provider of flow control valves for O&G, chemical and power industries. Near half a century company history makes their products near-perfect and being widely used all over the World.
- Manage all contracts/projects from end to end.
- Manage Contract Review procedure with coordination and planning activities for all related operations.
- Exchange and approval of project/job-order planning.
- Manage customer relations and coordinate of company operations acting as a "hub" for managing the order, both from an administrative and from a manufacturing perspective.
- Promoting a corporate culture of worker health and wellness, liaising with the Accident-Prevention and Worker-Protection Service on the same.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration / equivalent experience
- Ability to manage technical & sales relationships with customers
- Ability to analyse documents on customer orders / job orders
- Ability to manage document flows on a job order, updating the same
- Basic understanding of international industry codes (API, ISO, ASTM, ASME...)
An International platform to closely work with HQ in Europe and Internation O&G clients.
Competitive salary package.