Production Manager- Global Company
An opportunity to experience developing new business branches with company.
Great career development space.
Our client is a European company with the history of over 100 years, acting as one of the leading manufacturer of advanced plumbing, heating and engineering products.
In order to providing innovative product / system solutions to the markets world-wide, our client has invested heavily in their R&D technology and manufacturing facilities, and also decides to widen their current product portfolios.
For the long term, our client will consistently deliver innovative, reliable and cost-effective branded flow control solutions, acting as the pioneer in brass industry.
Our client seeks a young potential production manager, who would have accountability in the production management and warehouse management, who will be assuring the effective and operation excellent production activities.
- 10 years+ working experience in production management with 5 years management experience; hardware industry will be preferred.
- Proven successful project in lean manufacturing, automation project experience will be a plus.
- Familiar with warehouse management.
- Six Sigma certification will be a plus.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in engineering, mathematics, supply chain.
- Fluent English with good communication skills.
- An opportunity to experience developing new business branches with company.
- Great career development space.
- A chance to attend the international projects.