Production Director- Apparel
Working as a movement maker.
Attractive development space.
About Our Client
As a leading EC company, my client has growing business in Chinese marketing both online and offline.
- Participate in annual business plan of textile procurement dept., set up and implement mid and short-term out-source production planning.
- Improve out-source production planning; standardize production process to fulfill production schedule efficiently.
- Coordinate with sourcing, quality management and tech depts.
- Fully mobilize resources to meet demands of development dept and clients.
- Responsible for out-source production capacity and operation process to fully use internal-external resources.
- Responsible for budget and cost control to achieve financial goals by daily management and monitoring.
- Responsible for sourcing the global garment producing or relevant production factory, evaluating the qualification and management.
- Leadership and development of the department and employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above, overseas background is a plus
- 10 plus years of relevant experiences of sourcing office or trading company, brand working experiences is a plus
- Fluent in English
- International work experience is preferred.
- 5 years of production management, understand QC process, sourcing ,logistics etc
- Good leadership and team management skill
What's on Offer
- Working as a movement maker
- Overseas working experience
- Attractive development space.