Product Marketing Manager - Nutrition
Plan and develop product strategies on a billion business basis
The key person of the business in the innovation of China
Amway was established in 1959 and has now become one of the leading direct selling companies with globally business in more than 100 countries. Amway is offering over 200 products under the categories of Nutirlite, Artistry, personal care, home tech and XS energy drink. Headquartered in Guangzhou with R&D facilities, manufacturing factory and experience centers nationwide. China has become the top.1 market for Amway global. In the past years, Amway has been a pinoeer in invesiting digital transformation and innovation. Amway launched its digital transformation center in Guangzhou, and it will have more and more innovation and development in R&D as well as product marketing.
1. Protein & Double X & Personalized Solution product line management
1)Protein & Double X & Personalized Solution product portfolio management, product innovation plan development and new product development to gain market share.
2)New product launch campaign planning and implementation, including launch communication, supporting material and tools development.
3)Market trend, competitor analysis, ABO learning and consumer insight study to ensure market competitiveness
2. Morning Nutrition Campaign
1) Develop Morning Nutrition Campaign tactics and implementation plan to support Amway Next.
2) Continuously improve the Campaign mechanism, by monitoring the competition landscape and market feedback.
3) Lead the team to organize and execute activities such as training, promotion, communication to keep the market momentum.
4) Leverage internal and external resources to set up digital platform, produce content, materials and premium to support ABO leaders to build habits of Morning Nutrition and therefore facilitate sales and drive buyers.
5) Consistently communicate with and seek feedback from field, monitor the KPIs, and take actions accordingly.
- Bachelor degree, Marketing/Advertising degree field
- 8 years above in related category of marketing / company
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing
- Innovated and creative
- Communication and management skills
- Strategic thinking and in-depth insight of market and business
- Strong creative and campaign solutions to meet customers?? need and cope with the fast changing market
A team of revolution to work with;
Giant multi-national company with great people-oriented culture;
Great chance to explore user behaviors and social media activities based on a giant volume of users;
Career compensation benefits and career development path;