Product Manager - Solar Cell Inspection
Opportunity to observe new technology trends in solar industry
Working in a leader team of Solar equipment industry across the world
Our client is an European MNC who transforms years of fundamental research into industrial progress. Their core product and solutions will be the key technology for the automation of nearly all industries. They become the world market leader in technological competency and efficiency in all relevant markets.
- Understand customer needs for future inspection tasks and customer's problems, derive ideas for product solution. Observe new technology trends in solar industry
- Communicate requirements in structured form to Head of Product Management (Germany)
- Organise, guide and carry out product evaluations for customers, together with field service engineers, and product management headquarter, sometimes also with R&D
- Candidate should know the difference between BBr3 and POCl, know what a sheet resistance is, and why it is important for performance of a device
- AR Coating, know e.g. what a PRAVDA process is, and be capable of understanding why the front side of a PERC solar cell is blue and the rear side before metal print is golden
- Have knowledge about masking layers, optical inspection and wet chemical processing (e.g. HF/HNO3 etching or KOH texturing) is a plus.
- Strong technical background and quality control knowledge, e.g. degree in electrical engineering
- Work Experience in Solar Industry or semiconductor industry, Ideally knowledge on solar wafer/cell/module processing and technology
- Good English, written and spoken
- Willingness to travel, inside China for customer visits,
Attractive Salary Package
Great career development path including yearly regular overseas training