Procurement Director - Stationery
Fast developing Company with nice size team
The opportunity to work for a growing company
About Our Client
Our Client are a well-known and growing stationery retail business. Our Client are looking for a Procurement director from any stationery background who has strong commercial awareness could be a successful applicant!
- Category Strategy: Responsible for Paper and daily commodity category. Positioned category definitions (destination/competitive/convenience), set category structure and decision tree.
- Brand Strategy and Promotion: proposed own brand development strategy, developed own brand product lines.
- Contract Negotiation: prepared vendor score card, set vendor budget to better assess vendor's performance.
- Project Management: cost price reduction/price investment on key categories, delivered analytically information on pricing, ranging and proposed action plan to maximise business growth.
- Category Management: accomplished national centralized purchasing program and category assortment, drive category performance from slumping to increasing trend.
- Team Management: Manage and coach team members to reach their KPI and be more professional.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above degree.
- At least 5 years of purchasing, sourcing.
- Have strong ability of identify and resolve potential purchasing problems
- Rich experience in identity and develop qualified suppliers for product according to company requirement.
- Strong team management skill.
- High standard of numerical and analytical ability
- Previous experience within Merchandising.
- Commercial awareness
What's on Offer
- Good opportunity for you to develop from single function procurement management to next level supply chain management
- Multinational platform with transparent company culture
- Competitor salary is provided