Procurement Category Manager - Leading Baby Products Company
Leading Furniture Company
Leading Electronic Company
1.Implements overall company's Procurement strategy, Company compliance policies and Code of Conduct with suppliers.
2.Ability to verify technical Bill of materials of Electronic products and transfer them into a BOM calculation and work out reasonable BOM cost.
3.Negotiates with suppliers based on BOM Calculations, Quality and lead-time.
4.Works directly with the R&D and Project team to ensure suppliers understand company requirements and can deliver as needed.
5.Develops sourcing alternatives and executes if required by the Management.
6.Reviews quotations, prepares purchase requisitions, review purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
7.Manages supplier relationships and assist in building effective partnerships.
* University Degree in supply chain or similar.
* 8+ years experience in Purchasing in the Fabric industry.
* Strong technical background with knowledge of fabric manufacturing, material and assembly processes.
* Ability to work in a team environment in a supporting role, as well as individually in a procurement project role.
* Negotiation, good supplier management skills and NPI ability;
* Must be fluent in English, oral and written