Operation VP - Domestic Manufacturing
Working chance in a fast developing domestic manufacturing company
Large site operation management
Our client is a well-known Chinese manufacturer of specialised products for a broad range of markets. Company is currently blossoming fast in APAC, it increased the revenue by over two digits.
- Develop Strategic and operational plans for all manufacturing activities within the business to achieve the company's budget
- Identify and manage cost reduction initiatives to improve unit cost performance
- Monitor project introductions and provide direction to the management team as required to ensure completion of identified tasks
- Provide management support for Operations, Manufacturing and process Developments to ensure the efficient and cost effective use of resources
- Provide accurate and timely management information to evidence performance against budgeted targets
- Identify training needs and provide opportunities for individual development where the business requires additional flexibility and resource
- Ensure H&S standards are reviewed and maintained for business security
- Monitor the output of the Operations Team against targets. Identify and apply process improvements.
- Engineering Degree
- Operations Director/Plant Manager experience within domestic manufacturing companies
- Experience with new plant launch
- Experienced in using operational improvement tools such as six sigma, 5s, Kanban, fishbone, etc.
- Fluent English is essential
Company will provide great opportunities for career development in Operations/General Management Direction with a package including related benefits