work experience in leading dining
work with a young team
Our client is a leading private club & dining in Guangzhou. Designed by an international architecture firm, the space epitomizes contemporary elegance with its generous proportions and its lavish appointments. Locates in Guangzhou CBD area, this French restaurant has great reputation and is ranked as the top in the city.
- Manage and organize the dining Operation.
- Responsible for the completion all mise-en-place and setups as indicated in a timely manner and reflects high standards of the dining.
- Provide a complete and satisfying experience to all guests in accordance to the service flow and core standard.
- Handle guest complaints and solve them.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients.
- Good experience in Michelin Starred Western Restaurant or with Top Fine Dining Restaurant in the world.
- Hong Kong and Macau experience preferred.
- Candidates with renovation experience and concept design is more than welcome.
- Directly reporting to the fund management team
- Michelin Ranked fine dinning restaurant