Working chance in a fast developing wordwide manufacturing company
APAC regional operation management
Our client is a leading European manufacturer of specialised products for a broad range of markets. Company is currently blossoming fast in APAC, it increased the revenue by over two digits.
- Operations strategy and budgets review in cooperation with the local JV partner as well as foreign ones
- Operational excellence key initiatives implementation
- Utilising tools - lean methodology, six-sigma, value stream mapping
- Planning and approval of CAPEX projects of various types in line with company strategy
- Driving on-time and at cost project execution and managing key project delivery.
- Higher Engineering Degree, Mechanical background
- Operations Director/Plant Manager experience within foreign manufacturing companies
- Oversea working experience will be an advantage
- Experience with new plant launch
- Experienced in using operational improvement tools such as six sigma, 5s, Kanban, fishbone, etc.
- Fluent English is essential
Company will provide great opportunities for career development within MNC in Operations/General Management Direction with a package including related benefits