Operation Director - Industrial Leader
Working in world leader manufacturing company in hydraulic equipment area
Responsibile for over all operations in China region
Our client is the world leader hydraulic equipment and system supplier with advanced technology in these area.
- Planning, organising, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to the Production, Quality, Purchasing, Project, and Logistics.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and improving quality standards.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results. Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Bachelor degree or above in engineering related majors; MBA is a plus.
- Strong operations management skills, above 10 Years working experiences in operation management positions of mechanical engineering related manufacturing companies, German entities is a plus.
- Strong technical background and can identified the production issues with rapid solutions.
- Fluent English is a must; Native Chinese Speaker is requested. German is a plus
- Highly skilled in conducting studies, analysing complex problems and recommending solutions.
- Good knowledge and strong experience in leading complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a collaborative environment with a positive leadership style and a hands-on approach that emphasises team work and collaboration.
- Very strong communication skills across all levels of the organisation across the world.
- Shanghai resident candidates with overseas background are preferred.
Overall operation management scope
Competitive salary package and benefits