Oncology Market BD Director-A Leading Diagnostic MNC
Cutting edge technology enters China Market for the very first time.
Being the first employee in China with an amazing opportunity to build up a team
Our client is building an entirely new way to manage genetic testing with global footprint spans 90 countries worldwide.
- Develop go-to-market strategy in Greater China (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan), including market access, strategic partnering, clinical development, local lab integration, and commercialization in collaboration with cross functions.
- Present investment opportunities for internal approval, align cross functions to execute on strategy. Lead business development activities on the ground. Support market access and regulatory activities as required.
- Build strong KOL relationships, including principal investigators of key trials and consortia, identify and analyze trial opportunities for clinical evidence generation/reimbursement, advocate for academic partnerships internally and present each trial opportunity as a business case for internal approval, drive contractual processes and manage cross-functional teams (legal, regulatory, R&D, ClinOps) to close partnerships.
- Secure and retain partnerships through professional, consultative, and proactive activities directed at key decision makers.
- Master or Phd degree required preferably in medical, life sciences, economics or another related field. MBA or related advanced degree desired.
- Minimum of 10 years related relevant experience; 5+ years of in-depth commercial, product management, business development and/or marketing in a related industry.
Competitive remuneration package.
Rare opportunity to take the ownership and build up ''your own business''.