- A competitive base salary with a well-structured commission.
- Working for a global brand with several product lines.
A global workspace solution provider who helps Fortune 500 companies, local companies or start-ups to enhance their productivity by making different workspace solutions in place from office space, co-working to virtual office. The company is currently developing Chinese market and it's a good timing to join in.
Direct report to the line manager based in Australia, the incoming Partnerships Sales Manager will be a hunter for new business in the assigned region. This role requires a fighter's mindset to make connections with building owners, franchise operators and even competitors. Acting as one's own P&L center, the incoming manager is responsible from generating leads to closing the deals.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- English is required, as the reporting line is based in English-speaking country
- Relevant experience in real estate or workspace solution or from service industry
- Proven track in developing new business and closing high net worth deals from 100K +
- Result-driven, entrepreneurial , proactive and tenacious
- Frequent travel is required
- A competitive base salary with a well-structured commission
- Working for a global brand and gaining exposure to the industry