RMB60,000 - RMB100,000 per month (RMB720,000 - RMB1,200,000)
Booming business in FMCG industry
Strong leadership team
Our client is an international company with great culture and history.
- Responsible for developing marketing strategies, programs and the overall positioning of the soy milk category brand in line with the China business plan to maximize total revenue, market share, and optimize profit returns.
- Recommend marketing objective by strategic review and in-depth analysis of the overall marketing climax: socio-economic factors, consumer behavior, competitive activities, environmental and government requirements.
- Define and shape clear brand identity and distinctive product proposition in China through marketing approach, and maintain consistency of brand communication across regions.
- Play a pivotal role in development of the team and grow future marketing leaders by giving them accountability and opportunities.
- Evaluate, assess, and recommend various aspects of marketing mix with the objective of improving sales and profitability in the short run, and achieving brand image building in the mid to long run.
- Minimum 10 years or above of demonstrated success in marketing roles of multinational corporations with in China, preferably in FMCG field from either client or agency background.
- Strong business sense in strategic planning, formulating brand and marketing strategies, product propositions, and communicate ideas in all marketing discipline for FMCG.
- In-depth understanding of China marketing sphere with commitment to drive marketplace success at national level.
- Excellent team leadership with ability to facilitate progressive changes.
Very strong business presense in China and around the world;
Strong local leadership team;