Marketing Director, Healthcare
Opportunity to work in the innovative healthcare brand
Company with strong social responsibility
Our client is the top 10 pharmaceuticals company.
- Must possess excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to formulate, develop and execute development strategy.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines.
- Must have strong executive presence with ability to command respect through exercise of sound business judgment and clear decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, highly competent presenter, able to gain credibility, engender trust and influence all levels, strong partnering skills, bias for action and tangible results.
- Must have excellent management skills including training, performance management, planning, prioritization, objective setting, recruitment and selection, meeting management and plan execution.
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement multi-dimensional marketing and business plans.
- Must have demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively directing and overseeing multiple projects/priorities.
- Must be able to successfully perform highly complex budget management with and highly developed understanding and experience with revenue forecasting.
- Recognized expertise in implementing a pharmaceutical communication plan including generating publications, organizing continuing medical education activities and advocacy development.
- Must have experience in the successful development of external relationships leading to brand advocacy.
- Must possess an extensive understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials experience or exposure to Gilead franchises is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields is required.
- Advanced experience with product lifecycle management is desirable.
- An advanced science degree such as MD, Phar.D., PhD or an advanced business degree such as an MBA is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical product life cycle management in a variety of therapeutic areas preferred.
- Prior people management experience required.
- Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years in product marketing or advertising focused on consumers or patients are required.
- Expertise in prior roles with Advocacy, Community and National Health systems and services is preferred.
- An MBA degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Decent Package