Marketing Director China - EU FMCG MNC
*Fantastic opportunity for entrepreneurial marketing director to truly drive ch
*Ownership of the Marketing strategy in China with full expansion and implement
Our client, as world's leading producer and distributor of a wide range of dairy products in the world, boasts hundreds of categories on milk, cheese and related product portfolios in the industry. With high potential in Chinese market, this company has demonstrated fast and steady growth in the past decade, benefiting hundreds of millions of customers in the past few years. Next step, our client is open to embrace the strategic innovation in FMCG transformational era, looking forward to setting the next 10 years strategy of forward-looking vision and China localization. This role reports to China VP directly.
The role of Marketing Director will be to drive change and transformation and ultimately design, implement and execute a strategy to increase both sales revenue and profitability.
As Marketing Director you will lead a team of 11 marketing professionals in 3 disciplines. Consumer Insights, ProductMarket Innovation and Category Management, with the ultimate purpose of building a strong brand in China
- Lead the function of Marketing based in Beijing, with focus on the development of the future Product Portfolio, Owns the development and delivery of the category and brand strategy
- Develop global portfolio of concepts for the China market through close cooperation with the global and local marketing teams
- Owns the category P&L and strengthen through profit improvements initiatives across all areas, including pricing, supply chain and manages the full cost base
- Drives and deliver the +3-year innovation strategy aligned with the category and relevant brand strategy that supports the ambitions of the overall category. Working closely with concept developers and product/pack development team
- Responsible for identifying new go-to-market approaches such as new channel development to ensure strong concept execution
- Create consumer-driven and insightful concepts in touch with consumers' and customers' needs through world-class tools and external focus
- Manage the key stakeholders and influence them to align on strategy, funding and plans.
- Successful applicants will possess a demonstrable track record in Food & Beverage, or a similar FMCG business. MBA is a plus.
- You will be results orientated and be able to showcase your achievements where the work you've done as had a significant impact on revenue.
- Chinese Original, with international experience as a plus. English highly proficient.
- Know how to lead a master brand and able to translate this to local needs Digital capabilities: leading insights in digital and data management
- Able to manage and influence C-suite with strong leadership competencies. Resilient and able to overcome challenges.
- Results driven with proven track record. High energy and engaging personality
You will be an accomplished leader & people developer. Most importantly is your experience and knowledge of Category management, and your prior experience in leading or overseeing product categories in Food & Beverage or FMCG.
Our client is a business that promotes brand ownership, creativity, teamwork and entrepreneurism.
They offer a diverse working environment, career development and progression for those people who are ambitious, passionate and a team player.