Manufacturing Manager - MNC Business
Overall manufacturing management responsibilities
Leadership role within plant operations
Our client is leading mass-producer of special industrial products with applications in different industries such as heavy machinery, oil&gas, aerospace, automotive. Our client's business is booming now and YOY revenue growth is double digits.
Reporting directly to General Manager successful candidate will lead production, process management, EHS, maintenance and tooling functions.
The following key deliverables are the most important ones and will be assessed by management on regular basis:
- trouble shooting in machines operations (CNC, injection, etc.)
- improvement of process, cycle time, manpower, etc. and making sure related operations KPIs are hitting agreed targets
- keeping high safety level on the plant by continuous upgrade of ES culture
To be qualified for this role successful candidate should meet following requirements:
- At least 7 year experience in manufacturing management
- Related experience in dealing with CNC machines, injection molding, painting, cutting manufacturing processes
- Proven leadership experience as well as operations improvement experience
- Spoken English and Mandarin are essential
Company is providing very good package and opportunity to develop within operations in international group of companies