Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Strong business performance
Work within a global environment
JV betweeen China state owned company and German company which is key player in niche market.
- Define assembly line and EOL test process specifications and requirements;
- Complete and submit initial process analysis (e. g, PFMEA, Control Plan, Process flow, error proofing, etc.), sign off feasibility study;
- Provide valuable inputs to simultaneous engineering work, finalize/ optimize assembly/EOL process and product design with product design team and assembly/EOL line supplier;
- Confirm the Bill of Process (BOP), MBOM, PAD (Product Assembly Drawing), etc.;
- Submit RFQ for assembly/EOL line, participate bidding process, support launch manager to make sure the pre-acceptance, runoff and final acceptance of assembly/EOL line be completed in time, hand over the qualified production line to production team;
- Take the lead to review and release related process documents (e.g. PFMEA, Control Plan, process flow, error proofing plan, etc.);
- Support and joint approve best practice activities to optimize process, layout, operation, etc.;
- Build up and improve competence of manufacturing engineering team;
- Work close with other departments (Quality, Maintenance, IE, etc.) to provide sufficient support to operation team, and make sure the smooth production;
- Other supporting activities like lean, CIP, production line modification, etc.
- College degree or above.
- Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineering Background, 5-8 years of working experience in powertrain assembly line, experience in test line is preferred but not mandatory;
- At least 3 years of work experience in related management position.
- Solid experience in process design, problem solving, assembly line acceptance and serial production;
- People management skills
- Team spirit, can work well with cross functional teams, e.g. PD, Quality, Operation, etc.
- Familiar with AutoCAD;
- Result oriented;
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing
- Familiar with quality management system
Global working environment;
Competitve salary and promising career development;