Managing Director - Industrial Products
P&L owner with a strong team (plant+sales management)
My client is a leading worldwide designer, manufacturer and marketer of motion control products, technologies, systems and services that efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position and secure materials.
- Develop and execute the company's business strategies in order to attain the goals of the company.
- Oversee the Industrial Group sales development in AP. Including the development of distribution network in AP. in this regard, you will design the distribution strategy and appoint the appropriate number of distributors in order to expand the sales coverage.
- Responsible for overseeing and directing CMCO China's manufacturing operations in order to meet the finical and operational targets.
- Continue to drive the transformation of CMCO current operations, including the workforce, product strategy.
- The scope of the position will include every aspect of the business, including managing legal and regulatory requirements in AP.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- Oversee the company's financial performance, investments and other business ventures
Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position
- Sales and Plant management skills - tooling industry preferred
- Ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment.
Additional Important Requirements
- Willingness to travel/Flexibility on relocation as business required
Attractive package with a Asain team