- Fast developing global company
- Competitive pay and other benefit
About Our Client
Fast developing global company in manufacturing industry
- Review and draft contracts and legal documents:
- Review all contracts related to sales, procurement, HR, IT and other departments in accordance with guidelines and based on the comments from affected functional areas.
- Highlight any potential risks in contracts to related departments (Sales, Procurement, HR, Finance, IT, etc.) and provide the red lined versions to enable them to further negotiate with external customers, suppliers or any other third parties.
- Where required, participate negotiations with external customers, suppliers or any other third parties.
- Draft contracts or legal documents based on internal customers' requirements.
- Provide legal advice and recommendations to the management on relevant legal issues:
- Liaise with outside counsel/expert to verify applicable laws and regulations and collect their suggestions and advice on identified legal matters.
- Respond to any requests and inquiries related to legal issues from internal customers as soon as possible.
- Provide expert and strategic legal advice to the management.
- Implement effective internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Initiate compliance investigations and identify proactive solutions to eliminate or mitigate risks.
- Ensures all relevant statutory obligations are met and good corporate governance is practiced:
- Ensure the company statutory registers and records and lodge have been maintained and file in time all necessary documents required by law.
- Arrange and attend shareholder and director meetings and create and execute the meeting munities.
- Provide comprehensive legal and administrative support to the board.
The Successful Applicant
1. 1-3 years of experience gained from inhouse or law firm, better have experience in manufacturing and production;
2. Bachelor's degree and above from law school, ideally with overseas education background;
3. National law qualification certificate is necessary;
4. Fluency in English is must.
What's on Offer
High growth potential global company
Work & life balance
Competitive pay and other benefits