Legal & Compliance Manager
- Establish and supply professional contracts as well as compliance polices in order to ensure that business operations are in compliance with laws.
- Provide legal advice and conduct regular audit to business organization in order to ensure that existing and proposed business activities, policies, practices, processes and transactions is complying with internal/external regulations or standard.
- Provide regular legal and compliance trainings according to Company policy or business demand.
- Represent Company to lead legal/litigation cases so that the company's interest is protected.
- Review and settle legal contracts, letters of agreement and other documents (for example loans, leases, purchase agreement, acquisitions, employment contract, employment handbook etc) related to a variety of trade, commercial, financial and operations matters to protect company's legal and business interest;
- Support and assist to settle labor dispute cases as necessary.
- Perform necessary legal or compliance activities to protect Company's reputation and business interest (e.g. Social credit system, IP rights, etc.)
- Other relevant ad hoc matters that maybe assigned.
Bachelor degree or above, majoring in Law;
10+year of relevant experience;
Law firm experience is plus;
Good command of verable and written English.
Work life balance