A global healthcare company based in Switzerland
Base at Zhongshan, Guangdong Province, China
A global healthcare company based in Switzerland, more than 100,000 employees around the world.
Gained numerous awards for progress in R&D with a rich history in over 150+ countries.
-Build relationships with key stakeholders, manage their expectations & monitor satisfaction levels; Act as the primary connection between service delivery and the business
- Ensure business end-user requirements for regarding IT services are documented through Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and these SLA are met
- Manage the collection of customer feedback and identify optimization areas
- Identify and manage risks in relation to IT Services underpinning business processes
- Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through the early phases of approval
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders - Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications including stakeholder involvement that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release
- Ensure appropriate response to audit / ISRM assessment findings and recommendations
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures in scope of the Site IT Business Expert role
* IT related bachelor degree above
* Fluent in spoken, written, listen and read English and Chinese
* Site IT cost control
* At least 3 years of experience in IT management, including project management, application management, infrastructure management, service management, vendor management, etc.
Annual Salary: 300K-400K