Global top food&beverage company opens new job
Great team leading role
Global top food&beverage company
- Overseeing all IT operations including staff and day-to-day operations
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating IT projects in line with organizational objectives
- Liaising with other departments, determining and addressing their IT needs and requirements
- Managing and supervising employees in the IT department
- Ensuring the maintenance of current projects and technology systems
- Identifying vulnerabilities, the need for upgrades, and opportunities for improvement
- Proposing strategic solutions and recommending new systems and solutions
- Preparing financial budgets and performance reports
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers, vendors and external advisors
- Ensuring reported issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Provide leadership at all levels of the organization
- Communicate and embody the company vision and values
- Build up the company by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and mentoring new talent
- Evaluate employee performance and provide additional coaching and support as needed
- Assess departmental and company performance and devise plans for improvement
- Allocate budget resources for supplies, equipment, marketing, and personnel
- Set up effective and flexible IT strategy and roadmap in line with the business objectives and roll out.
- Stay current on industry trends and technology, proactively identifying and championing innovative solutions that help drive valuable solutions.
- Audit and maintain compliance for IT policies, data and data privacy policies, etc.
- Collaborate with internal cross functional groups and global teams to determine appropriate methodologies and considerations to achieve optimization between technical support and customer satisfaction;
- Develop the IT organization to anticipate and meet the rapidly changing needs of the Company as it responds to its dynamic market and product environment;
- Ensure continuity of cost & efficiency measures implemented within IT environment
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, at least 10+ years of experience in IT fields, with at least 5+ years of senior management experience
- Master's degree preferred
- Strong leadership to lead a high competent team
- Strong capability of IT solution for different business model.
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure, systems, business applications, Proficiency in software developments
- Strong experience developing and implementing complex IT processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills.
Lead 40+ team members, great projects ongoing, providing great company benefits