Investment Director - Healthcare
A China Leading USD Buyout Fund
Strong career exposure, attractive finanical incentive
A leading private equity firm investing in companies, now managing total assets over US$5 billion.
1. Deal Sourcing, originating and analyzing investment opportunities in Comprehensive Health and New Technology, leading the investment process.
2. Monitor the trend on a regional scale, collecting economic and marketing data and relevant third-party report, establish investment framework.
3. Analyze business condition and investment value of potential targets.
4. Investigate the potential targets, exploring the investment opportunities and submitting the investment proposals.
5. Lead the investment project team and ensuring quality and content of materials. (financial models, valuation analysis, due diligence, investment memorandums etc.)
6. Negotiate during the transaction documentation process.
7. Develop and presenting internal memoranda and investment presentations.
8. Other responsibilities assigned by senior managers.
1. Life science, chemistry, gene diagnosis, bio-technology, bio-informatics and related master's degree or above.
2. Familiar with macroeconomics, business, opportunities, and market trends in Comprehensive Health and New Technology.
3. Have excellent judgment with logic thinking and written express ideas in verbal and written methods.
4. More than 8 years of working experience.
5. Fluent in Mandarin and English.