Indirect sourcing manager - POSM
Our client is Exciting growing organisation in the top FMCG Company.
looking for an APAC procurement manager in POSM, Display .
About Our Client
As a sourcing manager marketing you will be working across a diverse group of businesses that are successful in their own right and are bucking the trend on the difficult high street.
- Focus on category management and strategy sourcing for POSM, Display.
- Manage sourcing strategy, lead negotiation and keep active monitor of dynamic markets to ensure a reasonable contracting time with prices under most competitive cost, best possible quality and most timely delivery.
- Working closely with stakeholders will be a key to align technical and commercial requirements.
- Supports and secures a strong collaboration between functions within the Regional indirect procurement leadership team and balance activities between BUs and sites.
- Manage risk assessment and develop business contingency plans for key categories or supply resources.
- Takes an active role in the global category network to align decisions and activities around common suppliers with category managers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree and above. More than 8 years indirect sourcing experience, POSM and display category will be highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage a variety of complex procurement contracts.
- Having APAC procurement working experience will be a plus.
- Excellent negotiator, communicator and influencer
- Experience leading procurement activities and sourcing strategies across a variety of spend areas.
What's on Offer
Competitive package will be offered.
Awesome office environment will be provide.