Indirect Procurement Manager
Competitive Salary and Bonus
International Working Environment
About Our Client
The company is one of the top player in chemical industry with more than 80-year history.
* Secure deliveries of MRO and engineering services to the sites, offices and labs within the regions in accordance with supplier agreements;
* Manage local site negotiations and contracts in alignment with regional category managers to secure supply and optimised total cost of ownership solutions;
* Work closely with local and regional stakeholders and act as a strong link between the sites and the category managers to identify needs and opportunities to reduce cost and improve procurement processes at the sites;
* Actively work with risk assessment and mitigation to improve supply reliability in collaboration with stakeholders and be the main point of contact for stakeholders at the sites;
* Lead multiple CapEx Projects below ＜1M EUR in accordance with the supplier management strategy provided by the regional category managers.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent business experience;
* Minimum 3 years experience of working on an international procurement organisation;
* Good negotiating skills and ability to engage and collaborate across sites;
* Capability of working in a cross-functional and in a complex environment with different businesses and stakeholders;
* Requires strong interpersonal, organisational, written & oral communication skills;
* Language Skills: Fluent in English. Additional languages are an asset.
What's on Offer
* Competitive Salary and Bonus
* International working environment