World Top 500
World top 500 company, leading in specific industry;
Fast growing stage.
Strategy & Planning
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Manages and steers Strategic Workforce Planning, HR Planning & Controlling, HR Reviews & Audits,
- Organisational Changes, Culture Development, Diversity Management
- Contributes as a member of the client group's management team to business strategy and operational goal setting to reach business/department objectives and expectations.
- Acts as voice for the assigned client business into the HR management team (policy and process owners) regarding trends affecting HR, demographic development, and client business needs. Introduces/ implements new HR related services & processes into assigned organisation.
Recruiting & Employer Branding
- Steers Employer Branding in region / location, acts as an ambassador
- Recruiting & Sourcing Recruits key talents for the internal client
- Vendor management
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs
- Derives trends in development needs, alerts organisation to critical areas for succession planning, etc.
- Supports and guides managers as well as individual employees in HRD and performance management processes in accordance with country specific legal regulations, COE guidance, and company guidelines and ensures execution of measures
- Steers nominations for Leadership & Talent Development Programs for target groups in location
- Identifies gaps in training
- Steers competency Management, training delivery and Vocational Training Management (if applicable)
Compensation & Benefits
- Steers and Manages Job Evaluation, Compensation Policies and Programs, Compensation Market Benchmarking, Benefits & Pensions, Policies & Programs
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the location
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Manages Union & Employee Representative Relationships, Labour Relations & Legal as well as Employee Relations
- Ensures legal compliance for area of responsibility.
- Guides employees and superiors in employee relations conflict resolution (i.e. absenteeism management, working schedules coordination, performance improvement action planning)
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee concerns, harassment, and discrimination complaints. Conducts internal investigations as necessary.
Cross Function Communication
- Ensures effective administration of respective processes and policies by using internal or external services
- Coordinates the interface to service centers (SC) regarding the full portfolio of HR related services (e.g. payroll, Benefits Administration)
- Coordinates the interface to centers of expertise (CoE) regarding the full portfolio of HR related processes
Education / Certification: Bachelor's degree in related major.
Professional Experience: Minimum 8 years' experience.
Cross-functional Experience: Insight into different departments / functions / BUs (through projects or assignments).
Project management and change management skills; Communication Skills; Negotiation Skills; Strong Business Acumen; Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills; Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
Specific knowledge - federal and state laws; Microsoft Programs; Oral and Written communications; Influence; Conflict resolution.
Intercultural / International Experience.
Opportunity to involve in professional HR environment, and lead a good team.
Top platform for your career path.