HRBP - UK Listed Exhibition Organizer
Small size with downtown location
Full Business exposure
It is a leading exhibition organiser in the region and the commercial organiser in mainland China, India and Malaysia. Established with its headquarters in Hong Kong and subsidiary companies across Asia and in the US, it has strong global netowrk of 30 offices and 1300 staff in 24 major cities.
About the role:
The incumbent will act as a business partner to designated business groups and provide organization advices on manpower planning, organization designated, talent development and employee relations. He / she needs to work closely with management to align the business strategy, develop the relevant organization plans and execute them. he /she will also take part in other strategic organization initiatives, such as cultural transformation, employer branding, productivity analysis and enhancement.
- Provide advices and support to leaders on organization structure update, talent retention, training needs analysis and training plan follow up, and promotions to optimize the use of resources and drive a highly engaged workforce
- Provide end-to-end assistance in the formulation and implementation of all organization initiatives such as performance management, employee engagement survey, talent review etc.
- Work with company management team to build up and promote company culture. Build organizational culture, inherit core values, and provide a positive and healthy organizational atmosphere for company.
- Be the focal point of contact to handle all employee engagement challenges; counsel and coach managers on performance issues and team effectiveness.
- University graduate with minimum 8 annually HR career agained
- Able to manage multiple projects systematically, good at problem solving
- Is diplomatic, able to build rapport with people at all levels
- Is a good team player and active listener, able to work under pressure and embrace challenges
- Fluency in English spoken and written.
Full Business/Commercial exposure and able to become HRD's successor with good performance been recognized.