It's a full function role who are the head of plant HR.
It's a MNC company with good employer branding.
Our client is an MNC company with good employer branding and fast growth business.
- HR Management: Provide effective human resources management and administration support. Keep closely contact with headquarters in US
- Develop organization as business going. Initiate and execute HR plan, improve the performance of HR team.
- Employee Relationship: Take responsibilities for ER relevant issues, such as labor law consultation, internal communication, working conditions of facility.
- Manage recruitment services to define hiring needs, get approval and fulfilled; complete the hiring procedures and process NEO program.
- Manage the employee lifecycle activities including on boarding, quit, payroll, employee benefits, and employee events.
- C&B administration: Set up new C&B system to improve the competition of employee payroll & benefits. Ensure the C&B operations are timely and accurately. Initiate and implement incentive programs to motivate and retained the key staffs.
- Performance management: Update Performance Management Policy as business develops, and help department heads to process the PM procedure and improve the team / individual performance.
- Provide internal training to management and training operations.
- General affairs managing and supporting business unit
- Provide report data to Management regarding benefits required and provided to employees
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least has five or above experience at HR manager position
- Ability to communicate in English
- Good understanding of local China laws at local and state level
- Experience working with Labor Unions
- Able to analyze reports and provide information to managers
- Strong team spirit and ability to work under pressure
- Have strongly communication and organizational coordination skills
Must be trustworthy and understand confidentiality of information
Board and lodging are provided for free