Leading global brand, huge market share
Competitive salary package, Immediate start
Our client is an international group specialized in audio-visual, video games, communications products and information technology. They are a dominating player in their industry and the market has continued to see significant growth over the last few years, expanding to more than 200 countries and regions, with a global workforce more than 120,000 employees.
- Conduct the full recruitment circle for middle to senior level including technical and commercial positions
- Support the HRBP to deliver People initiatives within function/location, by providing operational support and advice on HR matters.
- Manage employee relation processes, including investigations, disciplinary procedures, recruitment, on boarding and talent management.
- To support the HRBPs with performance calibration, talent forums, training and development.
- Electronic experience would be a plus, but not absolutely essential
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within HR as an HR Generalist
- Good command of written and oral English.
- Good communication skills and experience working with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Self-motivated and positive thinking, quick learning, strong attention to details and data accuracy.
- Global leader, promising career progression opportunities.
- Competitive salary package, Immediate start
- Supportive and dynamic team environment
- Potential turn to permanent position