HR Advisor - Medical Device MNC
Medical Device MNC with more than 80% market share and 1 billion revenue a year
Experience of supporting overseas staffs, directly reporting to APAC SSC Head
Our client is Medical Device International Company, with high reputation and advanced technology globally. The business launched in China 40 years ago, with more than 80% market share in mainland and 7 billion revenue annually.
- Provides generalist support on common HR issues covering areas like: HR policies and processes, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Learning etc.
- Coach employees and managers through use of Workday and other HR systems.
- Partner with the Center of Expertise and HR Business Partners to receive and give feedback on potential improvement areas in programs and processes.
- Drive automation, standardization and continuous process improvement. Think globally, but be mindful of local legislation.
- Provide consistently excellent customer experience to our global employees and managers regardless of their location.
- Make the right information available through the right channels. Be accessible in multiple ways and languages: chat, case, phone.
- Continuously improve and extend our based on feedback from employees and other teams
- Experience supporting multiple HR areas: Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Benefits etc.
- Team player and able to collaborate in a virtual, global environment
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Strong English language skills
- Japanese language knowledge
- Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Workday or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 4 years of related experience
- attractive package
- experience working with global team
- flat team structure, directly report to APAC SSC Head