Head of Sales and Marketing-Building & Outdoor Solutions
to work with a global brand and develop business in the exciting Chinse market
to lead sales and marketing for each of the business segments
Our client is a premium global player in the building & outdoor solutions space. China is a developing region for them with revenues of 10 million+ USD this year and an ambition to catch up with global fast growth rate. Their products are well engineered and renowned for high quality, with impeccable customer services. In China, they sell through a combination of exclusive and multiple channel partners. They're looking to strengthen their direct presence by hiring a leadership role in business development.
Initially the role requires close working with the global management team to develop a sales & marketing strategy. Once a strategy for both consumer and professional is agreed the implementation will be the key focus of this role.
Experience of developing strategies is an important part of the role. The right candidate will be a strong director with the ability to manage a team of people across different departments. A background in e commerce and digital marketing is essential as is experience of managing a sales team
Manage budgets and optimize costs
Make sure that employees are motivated and productive, leading the employee evaluation process
Prepare regular reports for the global management
Offering solutions to problems (e.g. loss of profit, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
Roll out of the company CRM system in China including sales, service, marketing and etc..
- Proven professional experience in sales and marketing management or in a similar function, in same business field is an advantage.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business processes and functions (finance, human resources, procurement, operations, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving competence
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or relevant field; a master's degree is an advantage
Our client, a profitable private firm has a strong culture of hiring and coaching individuals with a strong commercial acumen. Globally, their revenue exceeds 200m USD and are market leaders in most of their major markets.