Global Supplier Quality Manager
world brand manufacturing company
Lead Warehouse, Purchasing, Logistic and Business Solution team towards value cr
world brand manufacturing company
- Lead and provide leadership to Warehouse, Purchasing, Logistic and Business Solution team to meet plant goals to improve WH team labour productivity & operation efficiency.
- Adopt lean management philosophy to improve Warehouse, Purchasing, Logistic and Business Solution processes and people skills.
- Manage and provide leadership to Warehouse, Purchasing, Logistic and Business Solution team on information management improvement by SAP, scanning, automation, etc.
- Has clear and good understanding on how Warehouse, Purchasing, Logistic and Business Solution operation can create and contribute long-term value towards the company / plant policy and vision.
- Manage & strengthen Warehouse, Purchasing, Logistic and Business Solution planning function to continually driving for improvements in areas of planning module that include, space utilization & optimization, labour deployment & development, etc. to advance our vision.
- Other responsibilities include Warehouse scraps management waste optimization and meeting monthly plant revenue shipments; drive Purchasing towards comparative advantage pricing, Logistic on compliance & CUSTOMS clearance and Business Solution ITC team to support SAP modules implementation, Training and problems solving. Continually optimize on every opportunity for the gradual transformation from labour intensive Warehouse operation to a semi-automated process (in terms of RF gun & auto-scan; auto shrink-wrap, etc.) year over year. Watch closely to ensure Warehouse team track, measure and control well for Warehouse operation cost-down and 7-S improvement.
- Support Molex global logistic efforts on process and information system improvement (such as TMS, etc.).
- Continually focus on developing / maintaining / improving Warehouse, Purchasing, Logistic and Business Solution management system.
- Motivate and organize using the talent management tool to strive for employee's fulfilment in their work and team building efforts.
- Maintain a SAFE and HEALTHY Warehouse working environment for employees to achieve ZERO-INCIDENT and HAZARDOUS-FREE status.
- Project champion for plant TS16949, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, ISO27001 certification audits, TQM, TWI, GLSS initiatives, etc.
- Identify, motivate, coach and mentor ABC employees to build a stronger Warehouse, Purchasing, Logistic and Business Solution organization.
- Perform other duties when call upon by his superior from time to time.
§ Bachelor degree or equivalent in science, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or equivalent.
§ Master degree in Business Management or equivalent is an added advantage
§ Minimum 10 years working experience in Warehouse, Purchasing, Logistic and Supply Chain, out of which, 5 years in management position.
§ Minimum 5 years working experience in a MNC foreign company.
§ Minimum 5 years working experience in the manufacturing field.
§ Minimum 10 years in Manufacturing or Plant Operation field is an added advantage.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
§ Leadership and problem solving skills.
§ Candidate must be able to motivate and solve problems related to his staff.
§ Good troubleshooting and hands-on skills related to supply chain hub and procurement issues.
§ Proficient in TS16949 Quality Standards.
§ Good computer skills in Microsoft Office - Words, Excel, PowerPoint, and database.
§ Good communication skill in English - both written and spoken - as well as presentation skills.
Salary + bonus + social insurance + annual leave