General Manager - Top Construction Co
Competitive package with great career development
International exposure; sitting on overall operation
Our client is one of the global leading construction companies. They provide technical solutions and equipment to the construction industry. Due to their business expansion in China, they are now looking for General Manager to better shape their China business.
You will report to the CEO and lead a team of 40-50 persons. Your responsibilities are:
- Serves as Board Member and General Manager of the China office
- Manages all aspects of the local business including its activities and the relationships between the company and its headquarter, employees, government and industry.
- Coordinates and administers the company's policies as defined by the Board of Directors
- Develops operating policies and procedures and directs the work of all department managers
- Liaises and coordinates with headquarter to ensure quality and supports Sales and business winning activities for the group
- Implements and monitors the budget, monitors the quality of the company's products and services ensuring client satisfaction
- maintains relationships with key suppliers ensuring quality of product and best service and support to the company's projects
- Secures and protects the company's assets, including Facilities, equipment and intellectual property.
The ideal candidate needs to have:
- Engineering background
- General Management experience and is looking for the challenge of shaping and growing an operation into a stand-alone business
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Is flexible to travel overseas and other locations of China and outside China.
- EPC/EPCM background will be nice to have, but not a must
- Competitive package with great career development
- International exposure; sitting on overall operation