A Senior Finance Role for a RMB 7 Billion Business
Opportunity with Singapre Listed Group
Our client is a publicly listed Group in Singapore, principally engaged in the high-quality joinery manufacturing and interior fit-out solutions to hospitality, commercial, retail and residential sectors.To cope with the group's continuous growth, they are inviting high calibre talents to join their Finance team as Finance Controller
- Full finance spectrum
- Manage a team of 10+ accounts staff
- Internal policies and External with all government & relevant authorities
- GST, other indirect taxes, corporate tax instalments etc - compliance & reporting
- Manufacturing costing - management, application, reporting, forecasting, review costs, inventory management
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting to drive performance
- Taxation - Corporate, VAT, o Participate in tax transfer pricing documentation and compliance.
- Treasury- Relationship management, debt management
- Bachelors Degree in Accountancy or Commerce
- CPA, CA qualified
- 10-12 yrs in Finance, 3+yrs in manufacturing,5+yrs in China
- Strong in cost and forecast, ERP implementation team exp, big 4 firm audit background preffered
Our clients offers attractive remuneration packages and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.