Financial Controller-JV in YanTai
Small to middle sized MNC plant, enjoys work life balance
Controller position, leading overall finance operation
Our client is a world leading agricultural company with estbalished brand in the niche market. With several business lines operating in China, they have a joint venture plant in Yantai. They are highly welcome a finance professional to lead their plant in Yantai and support their business operating in China.
As the Financial Controller, your responsibilities include:
1. Involve in the daily management and control of the company.
2. Lead finance team and make sure timely and accurate financial reporting in PRC GAAP and IFRS. Feedback General Manager on cost control, improve sales value, maximise company interest etc. and support business decision makings.
3. Identify and improve on financial procedures where appropriate.
As a qualified candidate, you need:
1. 3-5 years working experience as financial manager in a multinational company preferably in agriculture related industries.
2. Has experience in working in plant environment, and can work under pressure
3. Fluent in English both in written and oral.
4. Very strong communication and coordination skills.
5. Very proactive working attitude, and passionate in learning new things.
The company offers training opportunities in their global head quarter upon on boarding and alongside your development in the company.
As part of their cosy family, you will be highly involved and contribute to company decision making via interpreting financial numbers and proactive communication with business team and General Manager.
As part of your personal development, internal rotation opportunities will be provided if preferred.