Top manufacturing MNC in Huizhou
Need finance candidate with strong costing background
Our client is one of the top manufactoring company in the world.
Stable business growth and strong management group
- To improve the costing models and ensure the information is accurate and regularly compared to the actual performance in the factory.
- To ensure the costings are properly approved and comply with the local and Group delegated authorities.
- To provide comprehensive margin analysis each month versus budget and last year that clearly shows the impact of items such as foreign exchange, customer or product mix, factory performance etc.
- To prepare accurate sales and margin budgets and forecasts for review by the local team and MD & FD in Wales. This will include:
- Clearly reporting the margin variances versus budget and last year
- Obtaining and validating information from Group companies
- Ensuring the monthly phasing is correct
- Ensure the month end financial accounts properly reflect all factory costs for each month. For example; labour costs in the peak months must be accounted for in the correct months and the inventory records must be supported by physical items and correctly valued.
- Providing accurate supporting information for capital expenditure projects and occasional post investment review
- Support the CFO and General Manager with ad hoc analysis.
- Excellent standard of English both written and oral
- Manufacturing experience essential ideally in a similar business with millions of low value sku's.
- Commercial sales accounting experience is desirable
- Previous experience of reporting within a Group of companies is important and the ability to demonstrate working within Group policies and guidelines
- Should demonstrate a "hands on" approach whilst being able to "see the bigger picture"
- Strong project management skills e.g. capable of preparing and running the plan to deliver the budgets
- High professional standards - right first time, meeting deadlines, high quality deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills in order to communicate effectively, both internally (all Management and Directors) and externally (auditors and management of holding company)
- Must have a flexible approach and be willing and able to work additional hours where necessary
- Must be computer literate (all Microsoft packages) with strong Excel skills.
Competitive remuneration package
healthy and respectful work environment
positive career progression