Overall finance role with a stable platform
Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary under a multinational group. It operates in Jiangmen city and provides high-quality industrial metal products to its customers around the globe.
You will manage and lead the local Finance team, ensuring it produces timely, accurate and useful financial information including recommendations for corrective action when required. You need to ensure periodic forecasts are produced , monitor actual performance against forecast and assure that the monthly reports are accurate and on time. You will prepare monthly and periodic Business analytics. You will help produce rolling twelve months cash flow forecast and monitor cash flow and other financial indicators to keep the headquarter aware of any possible risk. You will also monitor all income and expenditures (Capex and Opex). As a Finance Controller, you need to continuously develop appropriate financial information, advice and guidance to senior management for strategic decisions.
- More than 6 years relevant working experience in Finance dept of MNC, with at least 2 years management exposure;
- Excellent knowledge of China domestic Finance laws and regulations;
- Good knowledge of European Finance laws and regulations;
- Experience in leading an internal Financial audit;
- Excellent knowledge of Costing techniques;
- Good knowledge of manufacturing business processes; nice to have if in the same industry (but not a must);
- Excellent skills in data management and data analysis, using the popular software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint);
- Good knowledge of ERP systems, nice to have experience in Kingdee;
- Familiar with ERP implementation, upgrade or extension;
- Bachelor's degree, or above with major in Finance & Accounting;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English and Mandarin;
- Key finance stakeholder role in the company
- Competitive salary