Finance Controller - MNC Manufacturer
Multinational Security Manufacturer with Leading Market Share
Finance Controller Position for Site in China
Our client is a multinational security product manufacturer, with creative product invention and high quality, it became the major brand in global market
- Coordinate the development, implementation, maintenance, and revision of Accounting policies and procedures, financial systems, reports and business models.
- Develop and maintain a well-documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Provide Monthly Financial Reporting to Corporate Accounting & Finance, including relevant analysis to support the consolidation and reporting of financial information.
- Provide Forecast changes and insights in the business that may affect financial performance or cash needs.
- Review the daily cash reconciliation including individual expense reports and business banking fees.
- Establish and maintain a system of policies and procedures to ensure and effective accounting and control environment that is also business enhancing.
- Oversee all Accounting, General Ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with Company standards and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, the preparation of all financial statements and reports and the maintenance of reliable databases from which effective business decisions can be made.
- Understand, implement and ensure compliance to Company internal controls.
- Provide leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization; create and promote a positive and supportive work environment.
- An accepted accounting designation is preferred (e.g., Chartered Accountant).
- A minimum of 8-10 years' of Accounting experience with a minimum of three years' experience in management or controller role.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Strong systems knowledge and skills including: accounting/ERP systems and ideally MS Dynamics Navision.
- Strong skills with the MS Office Suite are required.
- Strong experience in all aspects of relationship management.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
Competitive salary package with comprehensive allowance
Multinational platform on a fast growing market