Field Sports Marketing Executive
Leading Sports Brand in the world, Europe Listed Company
Promising career development future, immediate start
Our client is an internationally recognized sports goods company with quite several famous brands under. In order to provide the best sports and fitness equipment, footwear and apparel to all the sports participants, they dedicated themselves to set and achieve targets and move beyond people's limits. The company's global headquarter is based in Europe, and Shanghai is the central hub for their Greater China region. The company has a workforce of around 200 in China.
The organisation has operated successfully and a decision has been made to scale up its scope. You will report directly to the Sports Marketing Manager and work with the following responsibilities:
- Monthly events holding like running, trail running, hiking, climbing and achieve the growth in traffic and conversion rate in the
- Make voice of brand and work together with community manager to improve community activity quality as the local community ambassador
- Join in local key events and provide related support including guideline to weekly run, technical support of hiking and climbing event as the technical consultant
- Expand multi sports community via product seeding, project cooperation and integration with digital returns
- Support Sports Marketing Manager to utilise sports assets and grass roots event to associate with outdoor brand and products
- Support Sports Marketing Manager to develop the procedures to control, track the distribution and manage inventory of promotional products
A candidate with 1-year working experience in sport marketing and good command of spoken & written English will be well positioned in this position. Runner, hiker or climber is highly preferred though this is not a must.
- 1 year working experience in sport marketing is necessary
- Bachelor degree or above with good command of spoken & written English
- Strong in one or two sports like train running, ski, climbing, diving, etc.
- Strong intention live with activity and brands
- Personal connection n sports/outdoor industry with athletes, association, KOL, community, etc.
- Strong Sports Marketing background with knowledge on sports assets exploring & maintenance
- Experience in sports event planning, execution & results tacking, strong integration ability to digital platform
- Competitive base salary + social benefits
- Opportunity to attend and host diverse sports outdoor events for a listed Sports Company
- Promising career development opportunities
- Immediately Start