Global financial service business platform
High-end management role
With more than 150 years history in finance service and trading business between Asia and the West, the company is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations serving more than 38 million customers worldwide. The IT department develops, implements and supports software and IT services and processes that allow the company to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems.
- Understand Group and BU strategy, help define technical strategy and execute which to fulfill business needs and aspirations on growth, management and control.
- Plan for people and project management, provide coaching and guiding directly or indirectly to teams having developers, testers, analyst and architects inside by giving clear direction, feedbacks and timely suggestions to ensure a high quality standard of deliverables according to HSBC standards and best practices.
- Address existing technical debt and drive for technical evolution aka Digital Transformation for the teams by working closely with various parties including business, SMEs, Solution Architects globally
- Establish and maintain trustworthy relationships with business and relevant stakeholders. Manage expectation of key stakeholders and work jointly to maximize interest of business and customers
- Manage supply and demand pipeline and give guidance, direction for making decision to achieve goals, deliver products that align with business
- Minimal 10+ years' experience of software developments with both water-Fall and Agile methodologies.
- Have experience leading and managing agile, cross function delivery teams encompassing 30+ staff (direct and indirect repartees).
- Knowledge on DevOps, Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD), Agile control Framework.
- Are passionate about technology and look for opportunities to learn & bring new ideas to the team.
- Have experience with Production Support and incident management
- Demonstrable ability to mentor, develop talent and motivate staff to reach their optimum performance levels and career development
- Want to be part of a world class team, working for a business with a need and appreciation for excellent software engineers
- Excellent knowledge of their technical environment and will have significant responsibility in setting the way forward in the types of technology they look after. Forward thinking, making the right decisions based on strategy.
Globally connected careers;
Attractive reward package including flexible benefits such as life insurance, income protection and health care with family cover;
Cohesive team working environment;
Flexible working hours and great work-life balance.