Engineering and Manufacturing VP
Work within the industry's leading company in special equipment industry
Promising long-term career development
About Our Client
The Shanghai based manufacturing business provides manufacturing and engineering for special machinery. They work alongside manufactures and operators and endeavour to provide high quality products with the most advanced manufacturing techniques and solutions.
- Manage the outsourced manufacturing and assembly, ensure on time delivery and consumable costs in line with budget
- Set up standard and process for contracted manufacturing
- Liaise with external contractors on specific repairs/maintenance work in accordance with group procedures.
- Ensure productivity and availability exceeds minimum defined standards, whilst driving best practice and continuous improvement in cost control and processing operations.
- Lead CAPEX projects and major installation/improvement works.
- Lead the engineering team to achieve project milestone on time
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in Engineering
- Strong leadership as a VP, preferable aggressive management style
- Fluent English and Mandarin is a must
- Proven track record of outsourced manufacturing, assembly, and testing
- OTD and budget control capability
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Great room for promotion