My Client is a leading international provider of critical environmental regulated services to the recycle industries, specializing in the recycling of waste treatment, as well as other related industrial services and logistics.
- Provide direction and guidance to the management team and employees on EHS issues
- Continual review of EHS legislation to ensure the Company's policies and procedures are compliant
- Promote Environmental, Health and Safety awareness across the site
- Monitoring and reporting of the site KPI's, objective and targets
- Participate in the sites inspection and internal auditing programs
- Provide safety training to all employees, to deal with any eventualities and
- Ensure that all accidents/incidents are reported and thoroughly investigated
- Maintain relevant EHS reports and documentation
- Education background in environment engineering or similar
- Minimum 3-year working experience in solid waste management and control, or similar
- Experience with having contact, be in communication with environmental regulators
- High level of English required other languages a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with business leaders, non-technical staff and members of interdisciplinary staff.
- Experience with EHS matters during construction phase is an advantage
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to compose spreadsheets, written briefings for distribution to all levels.