attractive salary package
good platform for candidates who want to promoted to manager
Our client is a MNC leading the textile products, they have a manufacture site with 300 people in Suzhou area.
- Plan and implement an approved EHS strategy, prioritizing initiatives and resources to maximize effectiveness, and improve EHS programs and processes to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Identify and manage key performance indicator metrics and perform analysis to drive EHS strategy and practical process improvement
- Implement all elements of global EHS management system including all local regulatory requirements applicable to the site. Oversee the administration of company compliance with regulatory permits. Prepare applications, interpret regulations and adapt written programs as necessary.
- Implement and maintain Occupational Safety and Health Voluntary Protection Program (OSHA VPP) compliance including 1- Management Leadership and Employee Involvement, 2- Worksite Analysis, 3- Hazard Prevention and Control, 4- Safety and Health Training.
- Reinforce and sustain a safety-first culture through involvement and innovation with site leadership and operational teams.
- Interface with all regulatory agencies on EHS matters to maintain a strong collaborative environment that works to partner on compliance and best practice implementation.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to solve EHS related challenges and staged cross functional solutions.
- Lead sustainability initiatives by engaging employees and projects to consume less energy and water while producing less waste.
- Lead site safety committees, emergency response teams, practical process improvement teams to achieve site EHS goals.
- Manage site EHS budget and identify opportunities and actions for savings.
- Conducts site audits for compliance with company global standards and international standards such as OHSA 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Develop, implement and deliver effective training programs
- Provide technical and regulatory EHS guidance for chemical handling, biosafety, hazardous and biohazardous waste, ergonomics, confined spaces, lockout / tagout, and other EHS programs
- Ensure Job Hazard Analysis is effectively conducted. Monitor closure of action items.
- Provide effective Incident Response and follow up. Conduct Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis. Ensure injury and illness cases are effectively managed to closure.
- Implement a comprehensive EHS inspection program and track corrective action items to completion
- Participate in EHS audits as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in safety, environmental management, and/or sustainability engineering discipline or a Master's degree in engineering or science a plus.
- Must have thorough knowledge of global and local EHS regulations, including OSHA and ISO. Professional certification strongly recommended.
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of experience in an environmental, health, and safety, related discipline and technical/practical knowledge of EHS regulations, codes, and guidelines.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience required.
- Fluent in English, and Mandarin
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to influence others without authority.
1. Attractive salary package compared with similar MNC
2. Good company culture and good business