Famous Education Group Backgound
High salary payment
The Education Group has its head office at Shenzhen ,located in the district of Shenzhen in the south of China's mainland opposite Hong Kong.
It comprises a growing number of schools in China and the UK which share the same educational philosophy.
Led jointly by education professionals from Hong Kong, Britain and China, they also provides a comprehensive school management service - education management, strategic planning, operations management, human resources and finance. As such, they provides schools in China and the UK with the advice, guidance and consultation services which allow them successfully to offer internationalised programmes.
- shares the overall leadership of Full Circle with the other directors;
- leads the strategic development planning dimension for Full Circle, to include accurate budgetary planning;
- actively contributes to school design and facility development from an educational perspective;
- plays a leading role in the strategic development and management of the School operations.
- line-manages the Deputy Director of Education and ensures the integrity of all aspects of educational dimension with specific reference to the balance between academic attainment and character development and the Fusion programme;
- ensures a high quality of leadership and staff performance in schools through an effective appraisal, classroom observation and quality assurance programme;
- line-manages the HR Director and oversees all staff appointments at group and senior appointments in other schools;
- represents the UK dimension in promotional and representation events;
- authors major promotional documentation for schools;
- oversees school accreditation and affiliation.
- effective leadership for the setting up and running of schools through efficient strategic development planning;
- the management environment at Full Circle and SSYIS is characterized by positive, respectful and productive interpersonal relations;
- Full Circle schools operate a Fusion curriculum which follows the Full Circle educational approach with due deference to the protocols in operation at any given time;
- where the Fusion Programme is not operational (e.g. post-16 programmes of study) the curriculum is appropriate and fit for purpose;
- there is appropriate oversight of the work of the Deputy Director and the team of ?curriculum engineers? to map the English National Curriculum and the Chinese local curriculum and document areas of commonality, and to develop, coordinate, oversee and manage the dual-language Fusion program, Grades 1-9/Years 7?11, for introduction both in China and the UK;
- approaches to learning and teaching between the UK and Chinese curricula are harmonised, and teacher training requirements to meet such objectives are met;
Native or fluent speaker of English
Bachelor's/Master's degree and a teaching-related certificate
Competency in spoken Chinese would be a distinct advantage.
Experience in a bilingual or dual-language environment and adequate, relevant teaching experience
Higher-level interpersonal competence and a positive, pioneering attitude
Good health, enthusiasm and a sense of humour.
Developing career ;
Famous education background ;