E-commerce Head---TOP FMCG in Beijing
This role will lead the whole online business with a team of 6-7 members
The role will directly report to China GM, workly closely with global team
My client is one of the leading Dairy business over the world, famous of high-quality products and a big range of diversity of products, including powder, milk, yogurt etc. The company has stepped into China for years with impressive track record in business development, especially in e-commerce business. Currently, for e-commerce business, the revenue is reaching 400m for year, and there is large space to grow for next couple of years.
This role will report to China GM, managing the whole e-commerce business and P&L, focusing on SuningSuning, TmallTmall and JD.com, targeting a 20-40% increase this year, leading a team with 7-8 members under well-rounded structure, the role will be fully responsible of e-commerce business, including sales, marketing and operation. Online business is a profitable business in current company, which allows this role to be very crucial.
The candidate must have at least 8 year solid experience of E-Commerce sales, a background from food and beverage is preferred. The person need to be aggressive and ambitious to develop business and experienced with successful track record in running online business in the past. English is required for this role since plenty of global engagement involved in the work.
- The whole is an integrated role with full responsibility of marketing, sales and operation on e-commerce
- the role will have strong ownership to make strategy and priority on business.
- competitive salary on this critical market status
- the company owns remarkable and humane culture since it's an European company
- this opportunity is quite rare in North China considering consumer marketing is cooling down in Beijing.