Digital Director for Internet Media
USA Fashion Media Group
Digital Business Operation & Development Director
Fashion Media Group with rich media and celebrity, KOL resource.
- Oversee the company development and execution of the digital direction (incl. ad product enhancement, the strategy on various digital platforms, content marketing and sales support).
- Provide strategy & feasible action plans to enhance digital performance (such as traffic, social fans& engagements, content distribution, partnership, etc.).
- Build strategic partnerships and collaborations with large digital and internet companies and institutions to pursue growth opportunities initiatives.
- Lead and motivate staff across departments to evolve digital thinking mind-set.
- Responsible for analysing and evaluating digital industry developments/trends and drive relevant fields of action for Hearst China. Build up Hearst data strategy/action plan/set KPI/measurement.
- Integrate group resources across all brands, to develop new digital products, new digital business model or service expansion.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- At least 5 years related working experience in digital/network industry, and BAT background is preferred.
- Has a comprehensive strategic understanding of digital, branding, media, PR, KOL, CRM, etc.
- New business opportunities exploration skills, and exhibiting strong strategic and operational decision making skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, able to manage requirements in different type of projects at the same time.
Rich resource in fashion and celebrity, KOL can be mde full use of;
Downtown and international working environment;