Compliance& sustainability manager
Good platform with promotion space
Competitive overall package
About Our Client
As a world famous retail group, my client provides all the staff good working chances.
- Develop a Sustainable Living Environments approach, based on 's Responsible Sourcing strategies, to continuously improve workers' livelihood
- Support compliance department to build awareness at factory locations about audit protocol.
- To collaborate with internal teams including procurement, quality, engineering to source and qualify new suppliers
- To review and grade audit reports submitted by Licensees and review evidence
- To support global out bound licensee category leader to build APAC partner evaluation and capacity building program
- Support 's life safety programs at factory locations by building awareness and management systems to address key electrical, fire, and safety issues.
- Provide assistance and training to Factory Improvement Coordinators assigned to Responsible Sourcing Specialist's factory locations.
- Provide training and capacity building to support factory with implementation of 's chemical program.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience of working in the responsible sourcing / social compliance and/or the CSR area, ideally working for a global brand or in a global team.
- A commitment to collaboration to leverage knowledge and co-create the best solutions
- Bachelor's degree or above, MBA or Masters in related field will be preferred
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English & Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and promotion space